Friday, September 16, 2011

MRI Update

Just came back from the Hospital, getting used to MRI Machines. I even now know when to stop it as I have a cold and had to caugh a few times during the MRI - counting minutes as the exam goes on, wonder if it changes the results...

Just talked to the Doctor and he said that nothing changed too much since my last exam, I will meet him next week to get more details and discuss next steps.

Thank you all for the prayers, please keep sending me positive thoughts.

Patrick

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! It shows the power of positive thinking and a lot of love from everyone around you. Hopefully the next update is great as well! Sending more happy thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilha. Keep us posted. Thoughts and prayers with your every step! É nóis!!!

    ReplyDelete